2009年3月31日星期二

两首老情歌

THE FIRST TIME EVER I SAW YOUR FACE
The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and stars were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the endless skies
The first time ever I kissed your mouth
I felt the earth move in my hand
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
That was there at my command, my love

seperate versions
original version by Roberta
suggestive version by leona
man's version by George Michael
my favorable versionby celine dion
sensual version by Deanie Yip

CLOSE TO YOU
Why do birds suddenly appear
Everytime you are near ?
Just like me,
They long to be close to you
Why do stars fall down from the sky
Everytime you walk by
Just like me,They long to be close to you
From the day that you were born
The angels got together
And decided to create a dream come true
So they sprinkled moondust in your hair
Of gold, and starlight in your eyes of blue
Ah, that is why the girls in town
Follow you all aroundJust like me,
They long to be close to you
original version by Carpenters

you know why i put them here cuz they all remind me
of you.

沒有留言:

發佈留言